Carb Manager: Keto Diet App app for iPhone and iPad
Join the low carb & keto revolution with Carb Manager!
Carb Manager is the worlds most comprehensive and easy-to-use NET and total carb counter. Weve compiled over 1 million verified foods in our database, including brand name products and restaurant fare, and created an easy-to-use system for keeping on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is the indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb diet, including keto, LCHF, Paleo, Atkins, and Zone diets.
Low carb & keto dieters LOVE Carb Manager:
"Love this app! Works great and easy to use!"
"Highly recommended to anyone counting carbs"
"A BIG help thats also a lot of fun to use as it turns out"
"Glad I got it!"
"If you are doing a Paleo, Zone, Atkins, or any other sort of low carb diet this is the app you NEED today"
HOLLER IT! Blog (http://hollerit.blogspot.com/2011/05/manage-carbs.html)
HOW IT WORKS
• Define your net & total carbs and weight loss goals
• Search and log 1M+ verified carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols*
• Use our lightening-fast search engine, or scan a product barcode
• Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly with futuristic Image AI**
• Voice log your meals! Just say what you ate, like "Today, I ate an egg and cheese for lunch" and voila! Its added to your food log.**
• Over 350,000 low carb recipes with photos and instructions. Cook em up and then add them to your daily log with a tap.**
• View detailed nutrition, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and 30+ nutrients
• Visualize your macros (40:30:30) each day, for each meal, and over time
• Easily track your water intake
• Calculate your ideal macros based on what % of calories you want for each
• Keep measure of your weight & BMI with beautiful charts
• Exercise matters! Pick from 100s of common exercises to log
• Voice log your exercises. For example, "Today I ran 3 miles and did 20 minutes of yoga"**
• Connect with friends and the Carb Manager community
THE PERFECT ASSISTANT FOR LOW CARB DIETS
• Track net/total carbs in Carb Manager*
• Read exclusive content by low carb experts - stay up to date on the latest keto news
• Share your progress with friends for additional motivation
* After a 7-day free trial, food logging is limited to 12 per day in the basic version, with a unlimited logging available as a one-time in-app purchase or Premium subscription.
** Feature is included in basic version but limited to 2/day. Upgrade to a Premium subscription for unlimited access.
For the ultimate carb control solution, upgrade to Premium.
• Access all your data on our full-featured web site
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Unlimited snap a pic food logging
• Unlimited recipe searches
• Import recipes for web sites
• Get advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Generate meal plans and shopping lists
• Get the KetoGenius Diet Plan, a comprehensive kickstart diet guide
• Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
• Connect your 3rd-party fitness devices
Carb Manager Premium Details:
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99, 3 months for $16.49, or 1 month for $8.49.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms-of-service.html
Pros and cons of Carb Manager: Keto Diet App app for iPhone and iPad
Carb Manager: Keto Diet App app good for
Im new in the Ketodiet and, believe me, the app is essential for any beginner!! Its the best way to control and to make your daily plan!
Very informative. Just wish that the frequently views items were in alphabetical order. Would up rate to 5 if this could be made to happen!
Use it everyday. Its a great tool to keep track of what you eat thru out day. Sometimes takes awhile to enter everything in.. Upside, Ive lost 3 pounds in a week
Really enjoying using this app - a real improvement over the iPad version. Still room some for improvement though - including percentages in the pie graph would be good, under the calendar log view compare net carbs against net carbs target rather than total carbs, enable foods logged in the past to be logged to another day, and employ a better search engine. Overall though, it works like charm.
Ive lost six pounds in six weeks! So it is working for me. I like the app a lot and recommend to others.
I like the ability to add specific foods not on the list. My only gripe is there should be an ability to duplicate what youve eaten for a previous day and then modify it - I would use the app much more often if it had this feature. Thanks!
Some bad moments
Not at all happy with the food search. This app really needs to link up with a food product database to be of any real use to the average person. Unless you are portioning and cooking EVERYTHING you eat this sol will not be of any real use to you.
I do love this app and what it brings with it. However, I agree with many of the comments above - there are definitely ways to improve it. How about the fact that after the first four days, the weight graph stays at 181lbs no matter no matter what I enter per day. Two weeks in and it still says 181. Even tried deleting entries, but that day still says 181. Unbelievably useless. Then there are these:
1) This should have a database just like similar apps where I can actually punch in McDonalds double cheeseburger or Kirkland bacon bits.
2) The database that you have should be updated and broadened. There are so many foods that are not even listed. For instance: GoJi Berries. No list whatsoever. Bacon bits of any kind. Not listed.
3) There needs to be a way you can add and track water consumption (on a graph). This is very important for any daily nutrition diary.
4) There needs to be a way that you can add physical exercise and/or activities and track those on a graph. This is essential as it completely changes net caloric consumption.
5) As mentioned above, once a food is added in the custom realm, it should appear with the regular food items and should be "favoritable".
6) There should be a way that you can input vitamin and mineral supplements that is easier than just manually.
7) There should be a way that you can export graphical reports that highlight which vitamins and minerals you are struggling to maintain, etc.
8) If you click on the info button for the daily log, the numbers that come up are obviously incorrect. By a lot. Unless I am indeed consuming 46 kg of fat in a day.
9) Overall, a great app and a great concept, but far too many clicks, far too time-consuming, and not anywhere near comprehensive enough. If the app makers dont improve upon this, their competition will.
Ive used this for 2weeks and I like it better than the others that Ive tried, but its not what I envision the app should be. I cant get the graph to work and the calendar option doesnt work. I think previous versions would show you a red dot if you went over.
As far as the app itself, its great for counting carbs. BUT - if you pay the upgrade intending to use it to print daily reports of your food diary - THE PRINT OPTION DOES NOT WORK. You can print a copy of the nutritional component of your days - but not the actual daily food diary. They got my upgrade money. Darn.
I could not find even basic foods, or store bought brands. I did not bother further.
So I just paid $3 to pay $20 to get the full features? Why even pay in the first place?
atkins carb counter,
atkins carb tracker,
diabetic carb counter,
keto diet app,
diabetes carb counter,
diabetic diet, meal plan & diabetic recipes,
diabetes recipe app,
fitness and diet,
diabetes diet free,
Low Carb Diet Tracker PRO by Carb Manager,
carb counter - for low carb diets,
carb counter free,
and other. So, download free Carb Manager: Keto Diet App .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Carb Manager: Keto Diet App iOS app used & searched for